Congratulations to the qualifiers and the alternates. The playoff is on Monday April 28th, 2014 at Coopers Alehouse. Start time is 7:30pm sharp.
The top 4 finishers will be awarded ADO tickets ($110 value).
1) Jeff Leonard
2) Mark Wolff
3) Gino Cano
4) Charlie Harrison
5) Richard Notturno
6) Stan Williams
7) Derwin Sato
8) Jeff Regelein
Alternate 1) Fredrik Bergström
Alternate 2) Michael Bird
Alternate 3) John Husman
Alternate 4) Bob Ross
I don’t expect Charlie to be back in town in time to play, so it’s likely that there will be at least one substitution. Alternates, please watch this page for updates to the list of participants. You will be notified if you are likely to get a spot in the playoff.
• Each top 8 player who cannot attend the playoff will be replaced by an alternate
• Final seeding will be determined at the event at 7:30pm (seeds will be top 4 ranked players at the event)
• If after substitutions there are still less than 8 players, BYES will be given out in Seed order (e.g. first seed gets the first bye, etc.)
• If you know that you won’t be able to play. Please notify the Competition Secretary before next Monday so more alternates can be invited.
• 8 players
• Single Elimination Knockout
• Top 4 players at the event (as determined by season rankings) are the seeds and take the top 4 spots, bottom 4 players will be drawn randomly into the remaining 4 spots
• 501 Straight On, Double Out
• Rules of play shall follow the guidelines in the ADO Tournament Rules Booklet.
• Playoffs will be best of 5 legs for the quarters, 7 legs for the semi-final, 11 legs for the final.
• Players will determine who goes first prior to the start of a match. Players may flip a coin or throw closest to the cork to determine who goes first. The winner of the cork/coin flip will start the first leg and all odd numbered legs. Loser of the cork will start all even numbered legs.
• Coopers Alehouse, 8065 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
ADO National Qualifier
This season the league will qualify players for the following event:
• 501 Singles National Championship/ADO All-Star Challenge
The Region 1-2 National Qualifier is held on May 16, 2014 at 11AM at the Oregon Open 2014 Oregon Open in Portland, OR
The National Final is played at the USA Classic on August 8, 2014 in Stamford, CT.