The second session of Advanced Singles League is Monday, March 10th.
Come out and qualify to play for a ticket to the next ADO National Qualifier.
• Coopers Alehouse, 8412 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
• 7:00pm sign-up time
• 7:30pm start time
• $15 Singles League Winter season Sign-up fee (one time fee, pay only if you want to compete for ADO tickets)
• $20 entry fee (100% paid back in prize money each week)
• Each week is played as a modified round robin or double elimination and results accumulated
• Top 8 players compete for ADO National Qualifier tickets at the end of the season
• No need to play every week
• 501 Straight On, Double Out
• Rules of play shall follow the guidelines in the ADO Tournament Rules Booklet.
• Round robin matches will be calibrated to about 15 total legs per player.
• Playoffs will be best of 5 legs for the quarters, 7 legs for the semi-final, 11 legs for the final.
• Players will determine who goes first prior to the start of a match. Players may flip a coin or throw closest to the cork to determine who goes first. The winner of the cork/coin flip will start the first leg and all odd numbered legs. Loser of the cork will start all even numbered legs.
• Record all 180s (for ADO pins/certificates), 15- dart legs and 100+ outs
• Record the out and number of darts used by the winner of each leg (e.g. 81 out, 18 darts)
The league will run for 9 weeks in March and April on the following dates:
• March 3 (Charlie Harrison 1st, Jeff Leonard 2nd, Mark Wolff 3rd) ,
• March 10,
• March 17,
• March 24,
• March 31,
• April 7,
• April 14,
• April 21,
• April 28th, Championship Playoff
ADO National Qualifier
This season the league will qualify players for the following event:
• 501 Singles National Championship/ADO All-Star Challenge
The Region 1-2 National Qualifier is held on Friday, May 16, 2014 at 11AM at the Oregon Open 2014 Oregon Open in Portland, OR
The National Final is played at the USA Classic on August 8, 2014 in Stamford, CT.
Week 1 Player Rankings
|Place||Name||Points||# Entries||180s||100+ Outs||15- Darters|