The fifth session of the Advanced Singles League is Monday, February 2nd
Advanced Singles League announces, given the strong turnout this season, that we will allocate one ADO ticket to the ladies national qualifier for every 11 female entries over the course of the season. We already have 5 entries and need at least 6 more over the next 3 weeks to generate a ticket.
• Coopers Alehouse, 8065 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
• 7:00pm sign-up time
• 7:30pm start time
• $15 Singles League Late Fall season Sign-up fee (one time fee, due the second time you play)
• $20 entry fee (100% paid back in prize money each week)
• Each week is played as a round robin (8- players) or a modified non-elimination round robin (9-16 players) and results accumulated. The tournament director has discretion to run a modified format if Coopers is really busy.
• Top 8 players compete for the season championship
• No need to play every week
• Players are never eliminated from play
• 501 Straight On, Double Out
• Rules of play shall follow the guidelines in the ADO Tournament Rules Booklet.
• Round robin matches will be calibrated to about 15 total legs per player.
• Players will determine who goes first prior to the start of a match. Players may flip a coin or throw closest to the cork to determine who goes first. The winner of the cork/coin flip will start the first leg and all odd numbered legs. Loser of the cork will start all even numbered legs.
• If a match reaches the final leg, players will cork again with the loser of the coin flip (at the start of the match) calling who corks first.
• Record all 180s (for ADO pins/certificates), 15- dart legs and 100+ outs
• Record number of darts used by the winner of each leg
The league will run for 7 weeks in January, February and March on the following dates:
• January 5th (1st Gino Cano, 2nd Mark Wolff, 3rd Jeff Leonard),
• January 12th (1st Bob Ross, 2nd Gino Cano, 3rd Karim Nowbar),
• January 19th (1st Jeff Leonard, 2nd Bob Ross, 3rd Andre Lim),
• January 26th (1st Jeff Leonard, 2nd Karim Nowbar, 3rd Bob Ross),
• February 2nd,
• February 9th,
• February 16th,
• March 2nd, Championship Playoff
ADO National Qualifier
This season the league will qualify players for the following event:
• Winmau World Masters
The Region 1-2 National Qualifier will be held on the weekend of March 6-8 at the “Battle in the Grove” in Forest Grove, OR)
The National Final is May 1, 2015 in Cleveland, OH at the Cleveland Extravaganza 38.
Week 4 Results
1st Jeff Leonard 26 points
2nd Karim Nowbar 22 points
3rd Bob Ross 20 points
4th Gino Cano 16 points
5th Carole Herriott 14 points
5th Mark Wolff 14 points
7th Andre Lim 10 points
8th Glen Huff 2 points
Week 4 Player Rankings
|Place||Name||Points||# Entries||180s||100+out||15- Dart Games|