Session 3 of Advanced Singles League is Monday, March 23rd.
• Coopers Alehouse, 8065 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
• 7:00pm sign-up time
• 7:30pm start time
• $15 Singles League Late Fall season Sign-up fee (one time fee, due the second time you play)
• $20 entry fee (100% paid back in prize money each week)
• Each week is played as a round robin (8- players) or a modified non-elimination round robin (9-16 players) and results accumulated. The tournament director has discretion to run a modified format if Coopers is really busy.
• Top 8 players compete for the season championship
• No need to play every week
• Players are never eliminated from play
• 501 Straight On, Double Out
• Rules of play shall follow the guidelines in the ADO Tournament Rules Booklet.
• Round robin matches will be calibrated to about 15 total legs per player.
• Players will determine who goes first prior to the start of a match. Players may flip a coin or throw closest to the cork to determine who goes first. The winner of the cork/coin flip will start the first leg and all odd numbered legs. Loser of the cork will start all even numbered legs.
• If a match reaches the final leg, players will cork again with the loser of the coin flip (at the start of the match) calling who corks first.
• Record all 180s (for ADO pins/certificates), 15- dart legs and 100+ outs
• Record number of darts used by the winner of each leg
The league will run for 8 weeks in March and April on the following dates:
• March 9th (Jeff Leonard 1st, Gino Cano 2nd, Mark Wolff 3rd),
• March 16th (Jeff Leonard 1st, Larry Mead 2nd, Karim Nowbar 3rd),
• March 23rd,
• March 30th,
• April 6th,
• April 13th,
• April 20th,
• April 27th, Championship Playoff
ADO National Qualifier
This season the league will qualify players for the following event:
• 501 National Championship/ADO All-Stars
The Region 1-2 National Qualifier will be held on the weekend of May 15-17 at the “Oregon Open” in Portland, OR
The National Final is August 7-9, 2015 in Stamford, CT at the USA Classic.
For every 11 ladies’ entries we will allocate one of our tickets to a ladies only playoff and pay the winners way to the ladies 501 Nationals qualifier at the Oregon Open ($110 value). In the event that there are fewer than 11 entries, finishing in the top 8 will still get you into the final playoff for a chance to win ticket. And don’t fool yourself, the ladies are fully capable of getting to the qualifier either way. Last season, Carole Herriot and Debra Jubinville both finished in the top 8.
Week 2 Results
1st Jeff Leonard 13 points
2nd Larry Mead 9 points
3rd Karim Nowbar 9 points
There was excellent play all around last week with Larry and Karim tying for 2nd at the end of the tournament. Larry prevailed in the tie breaker leg to win the 2nd place payout.
Week 2 Player Rankings
||15- Dart Games
|| 108, 102, 144
|| 11, 15, 15
Advanced Singles Spring 2015 Page
Coopers Cup 2015 Page