The third session of the fall session of Advanced Singles League is Monday, September 22nd.
• Coopers Alehouse, 8065 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
• 7:00pm sign-up time
• 7:30pm start time
• $15 Singles League Winter season Sign-up fee (one time fee, pay only if you want to compete for ADO tickets)
• $20 entry fee (100% paid back in prize money each week)
• Each week is played as a modified round robin (8- players) or double elimination (9+ players) and results accumulated. The tournament director has discretion to call Double Elimination even at 8 or fewer players if Coopers is really busy.
• Top 8 players compete for ADO tickets at the end of the season
• No need to play every week
• American Point Cricket
• Round robin matches will be best of 3 legs. Cork every leg.
• Playoff quarter-final, semi-final matches and tiebreaker matches will be best of 5 legs.
• Playoff Final will be best of 5 legs.
• Players will determine who goes first prior to the start of a match. Players may flip a coin to see who corks first or otherwise determine who corks first. The winner of the cork starts the first leg. The loser of the first game chooses who corks first for the second game. The loser of the coin flip determines who corks first on the third leg (if necessary).
• Record all 9 counts and Dead Eyes (3 Inner Bulls) for ADO pins
• Record all 12- dart games
The league will run for 8 weeks in September, October and November on the following dates. The week of October 6th will be a BYE week due to the Seahawks playing on Monday Night Football.
- 9/8 (Jeff Leonard 1st, Richard Notturno 2nd, Larry Mead 3rd)
- 11/3 (Championship)
• Coopers Ale House, 8412 Lake City Way, Seattle, WA
ADO National Qualifier
Fall season the league will qualify players for the ADO Cricket Singles National Championship
Region 1-2 National Qualifier is played on the weekend of November 7-9, 2014 (expected to be in conjunction with the TDB Portland Open).
National Championship is at the 2015 Las Vegas Open held in late January, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV
Week 2 Player Rankings
|Place||Name||Points||# Entries||9C||6B||12- Darters|